- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Demonstrate skill and accuracy in processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding(GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), Oxy-acetylene welding (OAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Erection, Assembly and Installation – Installing primary and secondary structural members, installing components and systems and installing conveyors, machinery and equipment
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as cranes, tellehandler and lifts to position machinery and parts during the installation, setup and repair of machinery
- Construct foundations for machinery or direct other workers to construct foundations
- Assemble machinery and equipment to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
- Engage in the initial installation of the industrial plant machinery and equipment.
- Knowing and understanding the requirements of OH&S
- Knowing, understanding, communicating and ensuring compliance with the OH&S, and company safety policies and procedures.
- Attend mandatory safety tailgate meetings
- Ensuring completion of initial safety and hazard assessments
- Participating in safety/incident investigations
- Ensuring that vehicle and equipment checks are carried out
- Clean Drivers Abstract is required
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Knowledge of a working construction site.
- Safety- knowledge of the Muster Point, first aid, first responders.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward your resume with references and abstract to: