EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO; Owner / Field Operations Manger
Established in 2000, LPL Management provides experienced Millwright services to the Ag Industry, specializing in the design and construction, maintenance and renovation of bulk material handling, processing and storage facilities.
We wear our brand of the Grain Systems Specialists proudly and are driven to maintain connection with and access to the leading edge of technology and equipment in cleaning, sorting and conveyance.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the Owner/Field operations Manager of LPL Management Ltd. Duties include but are not limited to assisting in the research and assembly of tender packages, feasibility studies, arranging travel plans, meeting minute-taking and distribution, scheduling appointments, drafting both internal and external correspondence and providing onsite office admin support. This role will include providing support to our site foreman and employees, in the area of general site administrative activities. Ultimately, a successful Executive Assistant should contribute to the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation.
This position requires experience in executive support, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities. They are experienced in working with all levels of an organization, communicating with sensitive stakeholders, and maintaining professionalism and utmost confidentiality.
The ideal Executive Assistant must be a dynamic, high-energy individual with proven organization and time management skills. They will exhibit exceptional communication skills and shall ensure that key stakeholders who interact with senior management, Engineering, Operations and other departments within the company tactfully addressed.
- Provide administrative support, including calendar management, booking travel and tracking expenses etc.
- Work closely and effectively with the Owner to proactively keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Prepares Construction/Project presentations and feasibility studies by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Booking meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, and forms
- Preparation of common legal documents, e.g. minor works contracts, Purchase Orders, confidentiality agreements, from templates;
- Reviewing tender documents and contracts and supporting tender phase risk identification and management processes;
- Being familiar with and able to comply with strict confidentiality requirements
- Handle sensitive information appropriately and uses good judgement in problem solving. Handles and prepares all aspects of confidential and sensitive documents, ensures critical timelines are met
- Oversee the email of the Field Operations Manager as required, handle sensitive information appropriately and use good judgment in problem solving
- Coordination of travel arrangements (accommodation, flights, vehicles, etc.) as requested
- Prepares agenda, attend meeting, schedules and takes minutes at internal and external meetings as requested
- Maintain a close working relationship with other departments within the company
- Compose, review, and follow through on internal and external communication with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- May on occasion manage and perform onsite office responsibilities including ordering supplies/materials, couriers and submitting daily work site forms using company technology
- May support related projects and conduct research as required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing administrative support for senior management in a fast-paced environment
- General understanding of construction terminology required. Knowledge of grain/material soft handling systems a definite asset
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe and Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in domestic and international travel coordination
- Ability to handle detail of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Experience with technical documents related to Engineering and Construction.
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships with internal and external staff at all levels
- Experience successfully working in a fast -paced environment with demanding and/or shifting deadlines
- Flexibility to provide support outside regular hours as/when needed
- Thorough knowledge of corporate communications, spelling and grammar
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in relationships with others; the ability to exercise diplomacy when dealing with customers and to provide leadership, organizational and decision-making skills
- The ideal individual will be highly self-motivated and exercise exceptional judgment and discretion in a variety of high-pressure situations.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Consistent, honest and dependable with a good sense of humor
This full-time position is located in Saskatchewan. The ability to travel is a requirement. LPL Management Ltd. provides a competitive compensation, and benefits package. Regular hours for this position are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, however flexibility for this position is required and may involve some evening and weekends
Please submit resume via email with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Executive Assistant”.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
LPL Management is always recruiting dynamic members to add to our crews.
Experience with grain handling systems is an asset, however, we will train the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please forward your resume with references to