ON SITE OFFICE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:Salary Range $18.00 – $22.00
- Responsible for the daily submission, to the head office, of purchase receipts for the materials need for the construction on site.
- Help the Foreman with the daily submission, to the head office, of the time cards, work orders and tailgate meetings.
- Assist the Foreman in purchasing for the site
- Responsible for doing hotshots for the site.
- Responsible for the daily housekeeping of the modular office on site.
- Responsible for the port a potty, call for maintenance when needed, make sure sufficient paper products are provided, hand sanitizer etc.
- Follow the instruction of the General/Site Foreman.
- Clean Drivers Abstract is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Knowledge of a working construction site.
- Safety – knowledge of the Muster Point, first aid, first responders